Gordon & Silber has been defending automotive liability cases case since 1979.
- Equity partner, Lawrence Wasserman is devoted to managing and trying auto cases.
- G&S manages a high volume auto docket in a cost effective manner.
- G&S keeps costs in line with potential exposure.
- Cases are assigned to partners or associates based on the matter’s complexity and exposure.
- Attorneys have high degree of medical expertise and resources due to firm’s extensive medical malpractice background.
- The firm retains 3 medically trained paralegals including 2 registered nurses, who provide cost effective medical analysis to challenge cases for failing to satisfy the no-fault threshold.
Read articles about Automotive Liability on our blog.